Two Masters

Soaking in Matthew 6

A lifestyle of Intimacy

The call to go further

Deeper still


He says my eye is my lamp

And I might not even know if I am actually in the dark


If the eye is the lamp

There's a power source

The Oneness I live in with Him


In Intimacy I align with Christ

I find a Kingdom Mindset I can't produce on my own

And then I let Him be the Power Source


I can't source it on my own

Be my own light

In Intimacy I can hear His voice

Feel His nudge

See His call


He untangles the weeds I have let overgrow

Until I am left to bend and sway with the wind

To flow

To breathe


He says I am His pride and joy

He takes care of me

Intricately

Specifically

He doesn't miss a thing


No worry of provision

Or status

Or image

These things fill the hole He placed there for Himself


Keep my light a light

Prayer for the light that's really darkness I can't see

Prayer for His eyes

His perspective over me


The human push/pull

Serving Two Masters is impossible

The world vs. Him

Letting imperfection drive my action 

Instead of receiving His Perfection


Live in surrender

Release further

Be all in

That's how 


He says SEEK

Seek means actively ask for

Request


So I ask my Father,

"What do you see?"

"What do you have for me?"


Healing

Restoration

Alignment

Shedding

Receiving

Believing


Grabbing hold of the fullness He offers me


Rest.

Be my light source, O God.

I surrender all.






Comments

Popular Posts